19 July 2017
Category : Internships
The IDF Internship Programme gives graduate students the opportunity to obtain training and exposure to IDFs work in the field of diabetes and non-communicable diseases. All intern posts are based at the Federation’s Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. The Programme is open to citizens of the European Union as well as others who have right to live and work in Belgium without a work permit.
- Be graduate or undergraduate students who require an internship for their course or a first internship experience
- Have EU nationality and/or right to live and work in Belgium without a work permit
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in English (other languages, particularly French and Spanish, are an asset)
- Have fast word-processing skills and good command of Microsoft Office;
- Be proactive, flexible, and good communicators;
- Have excellent organisational and team working skills.
- Have a keen interest in diabetes and global health, and commitment to the IDF vision
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to send a CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com, indicating as reference the internship for which they apply.
Internship opportunities will be posted here when available.