Belarussian humanitarian non-governmental organisation “Children’s Diabetes” was created in 1992 by parents of children with diabetes and doctors.
The organisation has 20 branches in the regional centres of the Republic of Belarus.
- To provide help and support to children and adolescents with diabetes
- To train and promote spreading of knowledge about diabetes and its correct treatment
- To eliminate all cases of discrimination of persons with diabetes in their rights to training and work
- To involve new people in the organisation
- Organisation of meetings with deputies, members of the government and leading endocrinologists of Belarus
- Organisation of World Diabetes Day
- Publication of information
- Realization of charitable actions
- Rendering assistance in opening “Schools of Diabetes” in various regions
Publications & Newsletters
“Life with Diabetes ” – journal for people with diabetes