IDF Europe is looking for a new Communications Intern to join the team. The job holder will support IDF Europe in developing and managing our internal and external communication (under the supervision of IDF Europe Regional Manager).
Deadline for Applications: 31st July 2021
Start Date: As soon as possible
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Keeping the IDF Europe website up-to-date and populated with relevant resources and materials;
• Maintaining and developing IDF Europe’s social media and web presence, especially Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter;
• Supporting IDF Europe’s involvement in EU funded projects utilising effective communications tools and actions;
• Editing and proofreading IDF Europe’s publications, including monthly newsletter and other communication material;
• Developing IDF Europe’s branding in line with the guidelines and principles of the mother organization IDF Global and ensure consistency and implementation of same;
• Actively participating in team meetings;
• Supporting other team members.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English (native speaker or equivalent); fluency in other languages (e.g. French, Russian, Spanish …) is an asset;
• IT skills. Previous experience with WordPress, social media and basic design skills are considered an asset;
• Excellent organizational and team working skills;
• Ability to work effectively in a multicultural, remote, setting;
• Right to live and work in Belgium without requiring a work permit;
• An interest in health issues;
• Bachelor or master’s degree in communication or other relevant degree.
• A creative and dynamic environment
• A multicultural team
• Internship contract (CIP – 814 €/month)
• Lunch vouchers (8 €)
• STIB (public transportation within Brussels)
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a curriculum vitae and a cover letter to describe interest and relevance to the position to [email protected], by June 21, 2021. Applications will be reviewed continuously upon arrival, therefore sending applications as soon as possible is advisable. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The successful applicant is expected to start as soon as possible.