ADIPER is a leader association recognised at the national and international level for the study of diabetes in the endocrinology field.
It promotes, coordinates and organises courses, congresses and scientific activities for healthcare professionals to encourage research on the causes, complications and treatment of diabetes in the country.
It provides education of the best scientific quality to doctors, through courses and international congresses.
It encourages research through contests and awards and educates primary healthcare professionals, through its basic course for educators – developed in the cities with the highest diabetes prevalence.
ADIPER also provides education to people with diabetes and their relatives through educational workshops and campaigns for the prevention of diabetes and its complications.
To improve the quality of life of people with diabetes through education and the prevention of the condition and its complications.
- Education sessions for people with diabetes and their relatives – third Thursday of the month
- Walks for people with diabetes, relatives and healthcare professionals
- Insulin therapy workshops in different cities of the country, targeted at doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Capacity building courses for doctors in an Endocrinology Residency Programme
- Various congresses
- Celebration of World Diabetes Day