The General Assembly of the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) recently approved nine new members of the Federation at its meeting in Lisbon on 5 December.
IDF is delighted to welcome the following organisations:
- Asociación Educación Médica en Salud (Guatemala)
- Association Stop Diabète en Mauritanie (Mauritania)
- Bangladesh Endocrine Society (Bangladesh)
- Diabetes Ireland (Ireland)
- Diabetes UK (United Kingdom)
- Fundación Departamental Daniels Hamant (Bolivia)
- Philippine College of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism (The Philippines)
- Sheffaa (Saudi Arabia)
- Ukrainian Diabetology Association (Ukraine)
These additions bring the total number of IDF members to 245 associations in 161 countries and territories.