The Gabric Diabetes Education Association (GDEA) is an Iranian NGO founded in 2006 by a young diabetes entrepreneur and key endocrinologists, with the support of benefactors, dedicated to improving the lives of people with diabetes.
Gabric is the name of a river and a protected area located in the central part of Bandar Jask city, Hormozgan province.
Our vision is to build a future where diabetes is not a threat or worry for anyone, but an opportunity to move towards health and self-fulfilment.
- Provide diabetes self-care counselling and education for people with diabetes
- Support and charitable services for people with diabetes in need
- Public information and diabetes prevention education
- Health care professionals education in the field of diabetes management
- Advocating for people with diabetes