Endopedia is a clinic specialising in pediatric endocrinology. We treat growth problems, puberty, and diabetes, among other disorders related to hormones and the glands that produce them.
Our social arm, EDUMED, focuses on creating education plans for diabetes and other endocrine conditions.
We aim to educate Guatemalan society on diabetes prevention and treatment. To achieve this, we conduct activities to guide parents of children with diabetes in managing their child’s condition effectively.
- Medical treatments for growth and sexual development disorders, thyroid problems, metabolic disorders, diabetes, overweight and obesity
- Clinical laboratory
- Evaluation and nutritional advice
- Diabetes education programs
- Programmes for the prevention and treatment of type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Medical-nutritional conferences
- Health research studies
- Conscious eating workshops